- m @ s kph c
Bali – Lombok – Sumba – Sumbawa – Rote
Solid Surf House offers a unique, exclusive sailing surf boat trip for small groups, up to 6 people. We roam mainly in the Eastern and Northern Indonesian Archipelago. The boat reaches destinations like, Bali – Lombok – Sumbawa – Komodo – Sumba – Sawu – Rote – Timor during March till November. The off season, December the boat sails off to: North Timor: Morotai Island for some pacific surf with empty line ups. The “Ikan Terbang” is a two mast 17 meter sailing Yacht, “Bombigher” Shpountz design. The yacht with impressive sailing speeds up to 10knts. We offer unique and a once in a lifetime surf trip with minimum time loss. The “Ikan Terbang” is a charismatic exclusive Iron wood built boat with a classic interior. With a experienced crew on board we guarantee we meet all the requirements needed.This is your surf trip of a lifetime with still the uncrowded waves of the North & East of Indonesia. World Class Empty Breaks in glassy clear waters are waiting for you! Join us now on one of the cheapest quality charters around.
Experiencing an once in a lifetime Sailing trip
We serve daily freshly prepared breakfast with local foods. Vegetarian, gluten & lactose free, is available.
Our boat offers, fishing rods, stand up paddle boards and more..
We offer transparent packages - no hidden costs
A one of a kind classic 2 master sailing yacht
- Accommodation on Ikan Terbang
- Breakfast - Lunch & Dinner
- Fruits & Snacks
- Free flow Water, Soda`s, Juices, Coffee & Tea
- Alcohol: free 2 Beers a day per person / extra beer for: 2 euro per beer
- Towel Service
- Surf Trip After Movie
- Airport Transfer Pick Up / Drop Off
- Free use of all onboard equipment (snorkeling and fishing equipment, stand up paddle board etc)
- Wifi (when available)
- All permits and licences
- Travel insurance (mandatory on all our trips)
- Cancellation Insurance
- Any airfares to your starting point
- Any relocation fees that may apply
- Other minor fees (e.g. Komodo National Park entrance fees)
- Photography & Video.
- 75 USD per person Photography & Video Package.
- Extra Beers (2 EUR) and Alcohol.
Private Charter 2019 & 2020 Shared Boat
750 EUR/days for 1-3 people 225 EUR/day/ per person with 3 bookings departure guaranteed max 5 people
850 EUR/days for 4 people (recommended set up)
950 EUR/days for 5 people (recommended set up)
1100 EUR/days for 6 people
+ Free aluminium water bottle 750ml.
Shared Boat Terms & Conditions:
– Shared boat is ideal for smaller groups who don’t mind to share with other guests.
– Shared Boat Trips need 3 guests minimum to guarantee departure
– Shared Boat Trips are only possible on selected trips – contact us for more details
If you want to have a different trip then we have scheduled a 150 EUR per day relocation fee may apply. Please consult us about the possibilities.
We offer a insurance for just 25 euro a week that covers any damage or loss to our equipement (surf boards & leashes) while surfing. This includes breaking of boards, loss off fins, snapped leashes or dings / cracks on the boards caused by surfing.
Surf the famous surf breaks between Bali and West Timor, including Lombok, Sumbawa, Sumba, Mengkudu, Raijua, Savu and Rote. Let us introduce you to our most popular and proven surf routes. We venture further than the proclaimed surf spots below, however – with respect to the adventurous surf community, we will not provide further details on this website. Anyways, you should come aboard Sri Noa Noa, see and surf this vastly uncrowded surfing paradise yourself!
LOMBOK – WEST SUMBAWA
Our West Sumbawa – Lombok – Lembongan itinerary:
- The boat travels idle to Lombok, where we pick you up from East Lombok Harbor.
- We cross quickly East to the West coast of Sumbawa and the classic breaks of Scar Reef, Super Suck and Yoyos and a few more secret gems.
- These are high-quality surf breaks that regularly offer hollow waves.
- Once we start going westwards, you can also access the many breaks on the South coast of Lombok, including Desert Point, Belongas Bay, Mawi , Ekas and, if the conditions are right, famous Desert Point, home of possibly the world’s best left.
- The food is delicious and plentiful to keep energy levels up. Don’t expect to lose weight. There’s plenty of time to kick back and relax.
- On your last day, you generally get a last surf around Nusa Lembongan (Shipwrecks, Razors, Lacerations and Playgrounds or, if the swell is small, Ceningan) before returning to Benoa Harbor/Bali late afternoon and transfer back to your hotel or straight to the airport.
WANT TO SURF WITH US? JUST CONTACT US!
SUMBA – MENGKUDU – SUMBA
Our Sumba – Mengkudu – Sumba itinerary:
- The trip starts in Waingapu (East Sumba), where we pick you up from the airport & transfer you straight to the Sri Noa Noa. We set sail immediately and start going South. Some guests also prefer to go by car to Kallala and wait there for the boat as the crossing to the first spot can take 24h (depending on conditions)
- You then surf the breaks of 5-0 and the Office before making the crossing to the islands of Mengkudu and Halura, where there is a long left as well as a right on the right conditions.
- The first stop after Mengkudu is usually Tarimbang (also called Miller’s Right), a relatively well known and consistent right-hander that is spectacular on a big swell. Sessions here are often a highlight of the trip.
- You then surf and cruise your way up the South West coast of Sumba with several lefts and rights on offer.
- Your final surf is usually in the Pero area, rich in ancient culture and with several typical, megalithic villages around.
- The game fishing is fantastic, with trevally, tuna, mackerel and sailfish regularly caught.
- When time is up, we return to the port of Waikelo on the Western tip of Sumba and transfer you to Tambolaka airport for your flight back to Bali.
WANT TO SURF WITH US? JUST CONTACT US!
ROTE – SUMBA
Our Rote – Sumba itinerary:
- The trip starts in Kupang (West Timor), where we pick you up from the airport & transfer you straight to the Sri Noa Noa. We set sail for Rote, arriving early next morning. You generally spend a couple of days around the island.
- Nemberala (also called T-Land) is the main surf break in the area: a long left hander, that picks up plenty of swell and holds it as big as it gets. However, there are numerous lefts and rights on Rote & the nearby islands of Dana, Ndao & Doa, all offering uncrowded perfection. The rights are good morning options before the trades kick in. They can also fire during shoulder seasons when winds are more variable.
- After a few days surfing Rote we head West to the little known islands of Raijua & Savu. Raijua is a consistent, fast left. Savu is an amazing right that needs swell to work. If you get it on, you are guaranteed a session of a lifetime.
- From here, you cross to the Southern tip of Sumba and the islands of Mengkudu, where there is a long left and right on the right conditions.
- The next stop on our route is Tarimbang (aka Miller’s Right), the only well-known and consistent right-hander that is spectacular on a big swell. Sessions here can be a highlight of the trip.
- You then surf and cruise your way up the West coast of Sumba with plenty of lefts and rights on offer. Your final surf is in the Pero area, rich in ancient culture.
- The game fishing is fantastic, with trevally, tuna, mackerel and sailfish regularly caught. When time is up we return to the port of Waikelo on the western tip of Sumba and transfer you to Tambolaka Airport for your flight back to Bali.
WANT TO SURF WITH US? JUST CONTACT US!
Beautiful tropical island cruise with waves to suit all levels. Especially great if you want to surf but also do some great snorkeling and cruising.
Duration typically 7-10 nights
Start: Kupang, West Timor.
Finish: Kupang, West Timor.
Our Rote itinerary:
- The trip starts in Kupang (West Timor), where we pick you up from the airport & transfer you straight to the Sri Noa Noa. We set sail for Rote, arriving early next morning. You generally spend a couple of days on Rote.
- Nemberala (T-Land) is the main (but not the only) break in the area: a long left hander, that picks up plenty of swell and holds it as big as it gets. There are numerous lefts and rights on Rote & the nearby islands of Dana, Ndao & Doa, all offer uncrowded perfection. The rights are good morning options before the trades kick in. They can also fire during shoulder seasons when winds are more variable.
- On the late afternoon on your second last day you depart for Kupang with arrival early next morning in time for your flight back to Bali (or continue your trip at a surf resort in Rote – please contact us for recommendations).